Our Home Delivery service ensures you receive your food order quickly and efficiently and can often be more convenient for many shoppers. Neatly packed, guaranteed frozen and great value, you can ask for your delivery in polystyrene boxes or cardboard. Leave your polyboxes out for next time and we will remove and reuse them.
- SP1 SP2 SP3 SP4 SP5 SP6 SP7 SP8 SP9 SP10 SP11 (£5 charge)
- BH1 BH2 BH3 BH4 BH5 BH6 BH7 BH8 BH9 BH10 BH11 BH12 BH13 BH14 BH15 BH16 BH17 BH18 BH21 BH22 BH31 (£5 charge)
- BH23 BH24 BH25 (free over £50)
- SO20 SO40 SO41 SO42 SO43 SO45 SO51 (free over £50)
- SN8 SN9 SN10
- SO14 SO15 SO16 SO17 SO18 SO19 SO21 SO22 SO23 SO30 S031 SO50 SO52 SO53 (free over £50)
- PO30 PO31 PO32 PO33 PO34 PO35 PO36 PO37 PO38 PO39 PO40 PO41 (£10 charge)
- SO24 SO32 (free over £50)
- PO1 PO2, PO3 PO4 PO5 PO6 PO7 PO8 PO9 PO10 PO11 PO12 PO13 PO14 PO15 PO16 PO17 (£5 charge)
- RG21 RG22 RG23 RG24 RG25 RG28 (£5 charge)
- GU28, GU29, GU31, GU32 (£5 charge)
If we receive your order by 9am on a Monday, we’ll be able to deliver that week. If your order gets to us after 9am, your delivery will default to the next delivery day, depending on your postcode.
If you’re not going to be in to accept your delivery, please let us know where we can leave your order in a safe place in the Special Instructions box. If you won’t be in, choose to have your order packed in polystyrene boxes. We collect empty polystyrene boxes on our next visit. Currently, customer rewards and discount schemes are not applied to home deliveries. We’re not able to take orders over the telephone. This is to ensure your order is picked and packed accurately. Payment for orders is taken through our website securely using debit or credit card or Paypal. By submitting an order with Healthy Pet Store, you agree to the full Terms and Conditions of service detailed here.